Monday, April 17, 2017

A Baker Babe Easter 2017



    We had such a fun day with lots and lots of family! We started the morning with "Easter Baskets" for each of the kids, lots of candy for breakfast, and headed off for church. After church we had lunch with my family at my grandparents house along with a very fun little Easter egg hunt that my little sister put together. After a brief quadruple car nap for the babes and lots of coffee for this Mama and Daddy we headed off to celebrate with Kaleb's side of the family! We had so much fun hanging out with everyone and the kids got to enjoy another Easter egg hunt. Needless to say our day was packed full of love, laughter, and lots >>and I mean LOTS<< of sugar!










    I hope you all had an amazing Easter celebrating our risen Savior!! We are so grateful for His work and sacrifice on the cross so that we can live eternally redeemed from our sins! Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments :

Post a Comment