Friday, April 14, 2017

Lancome Matte Shaker Liquid Lipstick


    I'm not going to lie...I was not super excited about trying this lipstick. I just got addicted to Lipsense and thought there's NO WAY I'm going to like this lipstick after trying lipsense >don't worry I still love it< but this one surprised me! I actually really love it!


    Here's what I love about it! It is SUPER easy to apply, it goes on smooth and evenly, the color is so rich and pigmented, it lasted ALL DAY. I only reapplied once after wearing it for seven hours! And in those seven hours I drank coffee, kissed my babies a million times, ate lunch...it does transfer a bit the first couple of hours but I was surprised that you couldn't even really tell and I think that's because the color is just so rich. It almost forms a base layer that just stays put and keeps your lips looking pretty and pink all day long. My only complaint at first was the bit of transfer it left behind but as the day went on I could kiss my babies without leaving pink marks all over their faces so now I really have zero complaints about it....ok maybe just one....I NEED MORE COLORS! I have my eye on a couple more. No shame in my lipstick game.


    Harper had to get in on the pink lip action, because she is the girliest of them all and she loved it. I really can't say enough how much I love this lipstick. I give it two lips puckered up....okay that was weird and cheesy but you get the point.


    I received this lipstick as part of a complimentary vox box from Influenster. Can't wait to share more on what else we got! Let us know if you try out this wonderful lipstick and what you think of it!!

No comments :

Post a Comment