Monday, April 3, 2017

Harper's New Room


     Harper got a little upgrade for her bedroom and couldn't be more excited for a bed full of mermaids to sleep in every night! I've gotten quite a few questions on where we found some things so I thought I'd put together a post and share some of the details to make it a little easier!




    Since Porter was born he has been sleeping in a pac n play in our room. Now that he's getting bigger he needed his own crib. We decided to upgrade Harper to a twin bed to convert her toddler bed back into a crib to give to Porter. Sawyer moved into the boys room and Porter now sleeps in the same room as Harper which she loves! Her portion of the room is complete! I just need to do something with Porter's corner above his bed but that'll have to be done later. I'll post all of the details below!



    A lot of the wall decor I've had for a little over two years now but I'll link what I can! The metal laundry basket, "always kiss me goodnight' sign, set of three gold mirrors, and coat hooks were all bought from either Target or TJ Maxx on clearance and the unicorn and donut signs were both Target dollar spot finds. We've had the paper lanterns hanging in there since we moved in a couple of years ago but you can find similar ones HERE. I also bought her off white shag rug a couple of years ago so I can't directly link it but Wayfair.com has the best affordable rug options! I've bought several rugs from them and haven't been disappointed yet!

No comments :

Post a Comment