Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunkissed Buns

My cousin came to visit us for the weekend so we decided to spend the day together at the beach. My parents got a tray of sandwiches, we all brought snacks, laid out some blankets chairs and an umbrella, and spent the afternoon enjoying each other. The kids made "sand castles", my sisters attempted to bury Carter and make him into a mermaid, Papa had a mud fight with the boys, and we all got a little sunkissed. 

My sister bought the kids a bunch of sand toys and shovels while she was down in San Diego and they were put to lots of good use!

Harper wore her diaper as long as she could but it flopped off while she was running through the water. I decided to let her go bare nakey buns and she was loving the freedom.

We always get to the end of a beach day not wanting to leave so we make sure to grab ice cream on the way home to make it a little less sad. Harper had to take a good nap on the way home cause she got to have a sleepover with Nana and Papa that night.

I sat in the car chatting with my sisters while the babies finished up their car naps. In the meantime Carter brought me a pretty rose that he picked just for me. It smelled amazing and looked so pretty sitting on my dash. I love that sweet boy.
.

No comments :

Post a Comment